Multi Function Transducer – MFT
Masibus Multi Function Transducer MFT has versatile capabilities for electrical parameter monitoring and communication. It is fully programmable Transducer. It measures all sought of electrical parameters including Voltage, Current, PF, Power and Energy. All essential measuring values can be programmed to the output and are available through Modbus / Modnet communication, the connection of the input signals can be freely programmed for 3 phase 3 wire as well as 3 phase 4 wire, for both balanced and unbalanced load.
High sampling rate and true RMS measurement of Multi Function Transducer gives accurate reading under all harmonic conditions; measured electrical parameters in four output Multifunction transducer can be converted to equivalent current or voltage signals. These signals can be flexibly assigned to four analog o/p channels. Any parameter can be assigned to any channel as well as single parameter can be assigned to multiple channels. Programmable Multifunction transducer has isolated interface between device’ internal electronics and field to ensure personal safety.
Based on field requirement MFT offers various accuracy class options like Class 0.2 / Class 0.5 accuracy as per IEC 60688 standard.
MFT Digital Multi function transducer replaces a number of conventional single function transducers and thus reduces the inventory.
It provides 2 digital pulse o/p for Energy and RS485 port supporting Modbus-RTU protocol for communication, and optional RJ45 port supporting Modnet protocol is also available
With a wide range of analog, digital output and communication options Multi Function Transducers can be used in many applications from a simple analog transducer to an Ethernet transducer.
Multi Function Transducer can be further connected to SCADA network, PLC, other indicating instruments and monitoring systems.
It is also used as a Power Transducer, Active power transducer/Watt Transducer, Reactive power transducer/Var Transducer, Three phase multifunction transducer, Din rail mount MFM, Din rail mount Energy meter, High acccuracy low cost Multifunction Transducer, DinRail Mount MFT, DIN Rail Programmable Transducer, MFT with Display, Advanced Energy Meter with Analog output, MFT with Ethernet, Multifuction Transducer with Modnet protocol etc.
- Four Analog & Two Digital Outputs [Isolated to each other]
- Up to 30 parameters can be mapped to Analog Output
- Din Rail Mount
- Fully Programmable
- Analog o/p accuracy as per IEC60688
- Accuracy class 0.5s / 0.2s as per IS14697/ IEC 62053-22 for Energy
- PC based Configuration software
- 1-Ph, 3Ph3W, 3Ph4W configurations
- Measures V, I, Hz, PF, KW, KVA, KWh and KVARh
- True RMS measurement
- <350msec Response time
- Sampling frequency better than 3.9 KHz
- Isolated RS485 (Modbus-RTU protocol) / Modnet
- Backlight LCD to display various parameters (optional)
- Asset Monitoring
- Interface with PLC / SCADA / RTU for monitoring Electrical parameters
- Remote monitoring and Indicating Instruments
- Energy monitoring Management System (EMS)
- Process monitoring & control
- Electric Utility-Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Control & Relay Panels
- Motor Control Center Panels
- Power Control Center Panels
- Process Control
- DG Set Panels
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- HVAC & Building Management System
- HV & LV Switchgear Panels
- Thermal power plants
- Nuclear power plants
- Hydro-electric power plants
- Solar power plants
- Power Distribution industries
- Cement Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Metal Industries
- Paper Industries
- Sugar Industries
- Ceramics Industries
- Paper and Pulp Industries
- Panel Builders