Vibration Analyzer – Viber X5
VIBER X5 MK III™ is an advanced vibration analyzer, together with SpectraPro® PC software it provides a complete package for redictive condition maintenance.
VIBER X5 MK III™ is capable of measuring, processing, displaying and storing a wide range of measurement parameters. You can collect various types of field data; examples are vibration information,bearing analyze, temperature, speed and other process variables that enables you to expand its functionality by adding new measurements to improve
your analysis capabilities. You may also use the VIBER X5 MK III™ for 1 or 2 plane balancing.
VIBER X5 MK III™ perfectly fits with the SpectraPro® multipurpose software and it is also compatible with our other analyze instruments.
- Easy to operate by logic functions, saves time to learn to use it properly
- Rugged and tight (IP 65)
- All machine faults can be detected and analysed by multi functional measurements
- Expert system with automatic fault analyse can be used
- 5’’ Crystal clear display, easy to read even in bright light
- More than 12 hours battery life
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
- Fault frequency calculations for bearings, Gear boxes, Belt drives, Unbalances, misalignment, Electrical motor faults