Auto-Tune PID Controller LC5248E-AT
Masibus LC5296-AT / LC5248E-AT / LC5296L-AT / LC5248L-AT PID Controller series is designed to offer outstanding control performance in a compact package providing a comprehensive solution for a wide variety of applications: such as plastic manufacturing, packaging machinery and food processing applications requiring precise heat/cool control and processes protection alarming.
LC5248E-AT PID Controller offer a cost-effective alternative to implement loops in a PLC while at the same time improving loop performance.
LC5248E-AT PID Controller With a fast responsive PID auto-tuning algorithm it is equipped with Heat/Cool relay or SSR output for control function. Auto-tuning adjusts the PID parameters for desired set-point according to the current process dynamics so it has no harmful effect on the current operation. It has flexibility to switch control to On-Off or Manual mode for non-critical applications.
LC5248E-AT PID Controller has two outputs available providing a combination of Relay (alarm output) and Relay or SSR (control output) based on application requirement. Whereas LC5296L-AT / LC5296L-AT PID controller has 3 outputs providing combination of 2 Relay (alarm output) or SSR (control output)
Compact size and simple programming makes the installation and operation of Controller easier and user-friendly.
- Auto-tune PID
- Universal input (TC, RTD, Volts, mA)
- 15 Alarm configurations
- RS485 Modbus Communication (optional in LC5296-AT / LC5248E-AT model)
- Retransmission Output (optional in LC5296-AT / LC5248EAT model)
- Relay / SSR control output option
- Password protected configurations
- Auto/Manual selection with bump less transfer
- Fail-safe Design protecting the process in case of system malfunctioning
- Display brightness control
- Transmitter Power Supply in LC5296-AT/LC5296L-AT/ LC5248E-AT model
- Function Key : Selectable for RUN/STOP or Auto/manual or none.(LC5296L-AT/LC5248L-AT)
- Injection Molding machines
- Plastic Extrusion process
- Packaging machines
- Food processing applications