4-Channel Scanner / Protection Relay 8204
Masibus Manufacturer of Multichannel Temperature scanner 8204 which is monitoring process values and gives process protection with advanced functions and simple programming features in very compact 1/8 DIN size.
Multichannel Temperature scanner 8204 has flexible configuration option for 4 channels accepting universal analog inputs
Multichannel Temperature scanner 8204 has 4 relays with full mapping and logic flexibility. User has facility to program alarm, trip set-points and logic individually or group wise. Channels can be configured up to 4 groups with one relay per group; 2 groups with 2 relays per group or 1 group with 4 relays per group. One discrete LED is provided per relay for indication.
Multichannel Temperature scanner 8204 has built-in Isolated RS485 Modbus RTU serial port
Multichannel Temperature scanner 8204 provides optional analog retransmission output with Max/Min to further interface with PLC/DAS/DCS/ SCADA.
- Universal input for each Analog Input
- Compact 1/8 DIN mounting
- Front Panel Programming
- Fast Sampling rate with instantaneous relay action
- Four relays for alarm/trip
- RS485 Serial communication port for remote monitoring
- Multiple Levels of configuration and password protection
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- Retransmission output (Optional)
- Generator Monitoring and Protection
- Monitoring of Air compressor, pump, transformers, fans and blowers DG temperature monitoring
- Motor protection: Winding & Bearing temperature
- Water and Waste-Water remote monitoring
- Electrical Sub-station monitoring
- Drying Ovens
- Fermentation Processes
- Flow Monitoring
- Retorts and Cooking Processes
- Heat Treatment: to achieve desired result of hardening or softening material
- Power Monitoring
- As a SCADA RTU
- Metal and mining applications
- Machine condition monitoring
- As a distributed I/O module for interface with PLC/DCS/DAS etc
- IIOT Industry 4.
- Panel Manufacturing