Clean Room Display Unit CDU
Masibus model CDU Clean Room Display Unit is designed to measure and display Temperature, Humidity and Differential Pressure in one compact enclosure.
CDU Clean Room Display Unit accepts analog input fromTemperature, Humidity and Differential pressure sensors, optionally the sensors for all 3 parameters are integrated inside for ease of use & installation. CDU is also available in Remote sensor with 10 meter cable option for RH + T measurement CDU is available in two display options either 4 digit 0.56” Red seven segment displays to Indicate Temperature, %RH and DP individually or 3.5″ TFT LCD, CDU with LED display option has individual LEDs for Status indication for all three channels. High and low alarm LED indications are settable using programming modes. One no potential free Digital Input for door status available in CDU with LCD option. CDU has inbuilt buzzer for audible process value violation. Data acquisition can be done on SCADA/ PLC application through RS485 using MODBUS protocol.
CDU-LED version optionally also accepts Humidity and Temperature input through wireless zigbee network from Masibus make HT16Ew Humidity & Temperature Transmitter. Designed using proven micro-controller technology, this Clean Room Display Unit has been validated to perform accurate and reliable performance in harsh field environment
- RH, Temperature and DP measurement
- Advanced digital RH+T sensor technology
- Calibration not required for digital RH+T sensor
- Internal sensor option (Ease of installation)
- Remote sensor option for RH+T measurement
- Available in LED and touchscreen TFT LCD display options
- 3 programmable alarms with visual annunciation
- Software programmable channel ranges, units & input types
- Real time clock with battery back-up
- Synchronized with server clock over RS485
- Data backfilling via DNP 3.0 avoiding data loss (optional)
- RS485/MODBUS RTU multidrop communication for PLC, SCADA etc.
- FDA 21 CFR part11 compliant SCADA version also Datalogging
- Optional Wireless connectivity available in LED version (with HT16Ew model)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- HVAC (Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling)
- Blood stations, pharmacies
- Horticultural and cultivation of plants
- Pharma Environments monitoring applications
- Data acquisition, analysis and processing